Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pressure Cooker

Yesterday was the first day I abstained in... i don't even know how long- yay for not doing it! but boo for my recent track record...
I'm just so obsessed... and its so much easier to focus on that than the fact that i cannot change anything else that is going on. I feel a slight rift growing, but i am trying not to be concerned about it. at least i didn't do anything "wrong" today.
Its just so easy to put all of my eggs in one basket-
to get so excited and then inevitably, it falls apart.
got let down tonight, in more ways than one.
went out for fast food as a result- the food never left the establishment.
afterwards, i got on my feet.
but now the buzzards are circling again- urging, pushing.
quite hard to ignore.
maybe tomorrow-
but sometimes there seems so much to do.. can't afford to be that tired...
such a headache.
damn my stubbornness!

No comments:

Post a Comment