Friday, February 6, 2009

friday night

Today started out on such a positive note, and eventually slid down, down, and down some more.
2x, to be exact. Had to knock my enthusiasm out somehow...
We went out, had a couple of drinks, came home, chilled.
Nothing crazy, kinda ate and napped for the rest of the night.
And now its practically saturday, which makes me sad.
I don't enjoy saturdays, more specifically saturday nights,
because that means:
1. i have to go to work on sunday, starting my week a day earlier than most
2. i usually get ditched saturday nights, and spend a lonely evening getting into trouble.
not fun.
So, i don't want saturday to come. I enjoy spending the day with my boyfriend, don't get me wrong, but then he leaves. Not that i feel the need to be attached to him 24/7 by any means, but the apartment just becomes so empty when he is gone. And my friends are always working/busy saturday nights. *sigh*
its frusterating.

No comments:

Post a Comment