Thursday, February 12, 2009

"If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, I hate you."

I wish i had a t-shirt that read, "if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, I hate you."
Now that my waitressing days are a bit behind me, i don't find myself as aggravated. Nevertheless, I cannot seem to escape the customer service industry (few can and kudos to those who do!) and still, more often than not, feel that way.

Can't say it doesn't ring true of aquaintances, either...

I have about a handful (or less) of close friends... most of whom are not in the same area and i never actually see. And you know what? i have no problem with this- not having bountiful numbers. I have turned into a homebody, and thats great. I'd rather stay home with my boys and chill out, or maybe go out with the bf, than hang out with "our" friends. (it is a rare occasion when i am able to get together with those i like here b/c of conflicting crazy schedules...)
Fortunately, the bf feels the same way as i do about our "friends", as they can be unbelievably annoying, obnoxious, and immature (aren't i a good friend? ha).

but if i never saw them again, starting now, that'd be more than ok.
they are good for gossip though- and boy do i adore dirt!

i'm so bad...
...and i don't care.

i just want to be left alone. i hate it here, can't say i've met many normal people, either.
the relationships here are not healthy, and it pisses me off.
in accordance with one, he never listens to me, respects my wishes, or knows whats going on. Instead, he seems to use things he knows about me to somehow prove a point- maybe that he knows me well. but he doesn't know anything which is really ironic... For example, he will try to provide encouragement- sounds normal right? Factor in the element that i have never desired said encouragement and therefore it really bothers me because it seems as though he thinks he is being so helpful and wonderful by offering it. And i just don't care anymore. i want it to stop...
he is absolutely relentless, unfortunately.

the other can be sweet, to an extent, but i have yet to see why her old friends are still hanging around because i cannot figure it out-what the initial attraction was/is. I get used as a sounding board, and then she has the nerve to say that others use her in that respect and don't ask her about herself! i should have a Rx pad for her... not that she actually takes any of my advice. she is extremely self-involved and cannot get over anything, and also tends to bully and steal ideas.
not to mention the fact that she threw up on my bed one "rowdy" (for her) night.

i am tired of dealing with the childishness b/c its absurd.
they all need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves asap.
but this area seems to breed retardedness.
and i don't enjoy it.

i just want to move away! or at least go to school!
can we ditch these guys, please ?





i want to go now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment