Friday, February 20, 2009

What i think...

Preface: I know that I am affected in an.. unhealthy way which causes me to be particularly irrational. That being said...

I think....
...that i ate too much today
...that i didn't b*p, but i kind of (understatement) wanted to
...that i should have called that job op back (but i didn't)
...that i shouldn't have drunk 2glasses of wine (but i did)
...that i am thick in the midsection, which bugs the fuck out of me.
...that i cannot trust my scale (and wish i had a second one)
...that i don't want to go to work tomorrow
...that i should have done my paper today
...that i hate working weekends, particularly sunday
...that i don't work enough
...that i spend too much money
...that i have too much time to myself
...that i eat too much
...that i'm lazy
...that i'm stupid

... that i can be a waste of fat space....

Any questions?



No comments:

Post a Comment