Saturday, July 4, 2009

yay ?


So i left the city on thursday- much later than intended. surprise suprise, there was quite a bit of traffic, but whatever. I wasn't ready to leave before then by any means. Wednesday was spent barfing more than once. Its amazing that it didn't happen thursday, the first day of the drive which i guess could be day #1.
Day #2: dreamed about stopping at a restaurant, gorging and barfing in a matter of minutes. Thought about this for a good 3-5hours. But something kept me together- whoa! yay ?
Day #3.
So my problem is this: i can starve myself all day, no problem. Even eat a sensible dinner. But at night i become Snackie Queen, and i cannot help it! How can i stop eating at night??
i guess i should be happy i went the whole day w/o binging / purging... yay ?
i have no boyfriend, i am currently unemployed, and (for the next month) i live with my parents. i'm 26. fml.
i have no scale! today, at least...
we shall see...


No comments:

Post a Comment